7/17/13

Timothy charged to guard his trust

2 Timothy 1:1-18                                           July 17, 2013


1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, in keeping with the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus,
2 To Timothy, my dear son:
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thanksgiving

3 I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers. 4 Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy. 5 I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Euniceand, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.

Appeal for Loyalty to Paul and the Gospel

6 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power,love and self-discipline. 8 So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God. 9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 10 but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed deathand has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 11 And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher. 12 That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.
13 What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. 14 Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.

Examples of Disloyalty and Loyalty

15 You know that everyone in the province of Asia has deserted me, including Phygelus and Hermogenes.
16 May the Lord show mercy to the household of Onesiphorus,because he often refreshed me and was not ashamed of my chains. 17 On the contrary, when he was in Rome, he searched hard for me until he found me. 18 May the Lord grant that he will find mercy from the Lord on that day! You know very well in how many ways he helped me in Ephesus.

_________________________________________________________________

I'am bless to be a blessing.. This morning it's a rainy day kaya masarap matulog ng mahaba kaso maaga ako nagising dahil ginagawa yung bahay namin mejo maingay pero okay na din yun para madaming magawa :) 

Anyway last week dahil ayaw kong ma bakante nag try akong mag apply sa call center, tapos nag txt agad sakin, interview na agad agad. So nag pa interview ako tell me about yourself and so on.. Sa madaling sabi kinabukasan start agad.. wala ng kung ano ano pa basat umupo ako sa table katapat ang computer binigyan ng script then go.. Start ng calls.. I never imagine na ganun pala mag call center maingay puro bakla kahit mukang lalake gosh culture shock!! But I enjoy it puro tawanan at kung ano ano pa :) I never imagine na first time ko pa lang naka cota na agad ako kesa dun sa mga luma na nag cacalls sobrang bless lang talaga guys.. But then again i ask my self "ito ba talaga yung gusto mo cha?" "HINDI" agad agad yun ang sabi ko. "Then why are you staying?? I don't know?? I guess I'm not being patient again?" So yeah this Monday we have are photo shoot for the website and we all wear white but suddenly it's bean canceled so yeah sayang and make up, just kidding :)) yung iba talaga more more make up and I wear white top and red pants and a pumps okay na yun.. Anyway it's not about what I wear, it's about pulling out 7 agent.. Yeah nag tangangal ng 7 na agent. Sad right? but i said to my self I don't need this job and somebody really need it so I give it to Him.. I'am one of the 7 agent that was pull out to that company and i don't feel anything because i know that guy really need this job. One week and it's over if you will see my post in tumblr and FB that's the meaning of it.. It's not because I lost boyfriend but because if this job is not really for me then why would I wast time for that.. I know God have a better plan for me. My brother give me a word of wisdom that night and here it is 

" For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jer. 29:11"


And it's so sweet. I Praise God  because I have Kuya like Him..

So yeah back to the present. This morning I wake up early I don't know I guess God has a purpose and YES every thing happened for a reason. Martin Santos called me early in the morning, I didn't have my breakfast and He said that I have an interview this coming Saturday.. YEAH answered prayer!!! 
And in my devotion it's says that to trust God and never lean on my own understanding because His thoughts is higher than mine..
Awesome God!! Hallelujah! I'am really praying for it and yeah God is on time.. Thank you Lord you never fail to surprise me.. I love You Lord!!

To God be the glory!

C; ♥

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento