7/14/14

Audrey Hepburn: My kind of Sunday

Audrey Hepburn Quotes


"Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."


"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."


"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."


"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"


"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm."


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."


"I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine."


"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."


"If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy tales and I like them best of all."

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento