Reading
Never allow others to look down at you. Your family's lack of provision, your physical features, your educational background or even your simple family background is in no way connected to your worth as a person.
On the other hand, even if all people in the world think we are nothing; but we think we could be something, we will surely succeed.
Even if you feel thw world is against you and no one believes in you. Let me remind you that there is a God who believes and loves you unconditionally. If you believe in God, you just need to be reminded that God does not create a NOBODY but He only creates a SOMEBODY.
Response
Psalm 139:13-16New International Version (NIV)
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Book of the month: Always CHINK + by Chinkee Tan



0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento