I heard 'em say He brought me from a mighty long wayAnd now today I can testify that I believe itAnd on my way I realized He's the one who kept meWhen the storms of life arise, sleepless nights and desperate criesHe has captured every tear assuring me He hears
Every prayer, waiting on the answer only to discover He is nearAnd He hears every prayer for He has done great thingsAnd I believe He's a God that always answers prayer
I heard 'em say the prayers of the righteous availeth muchAnd now today I can testify that I believe itNow on my way I wanna let you know that He will keep youWhen the storms of life arise, sleepless nights and desperate criesHe's captured every tear assuring me that He hears
Every prayer, waiting on the answer only to discover He is nearAnd He hears every prayer for He has done great thingsI believe He's a God that always answers prayer
Don't despise the tears you've criedOr the prayers that you have prayedHeaven heard your every wordAnd the answer, the answer's on the way
I heard 'em say there is an answer on the wayMy God has done so many great things, great thingsHold on and you will see there is an answer on the wayMy God has done so many great things, great things
Oh, there is an answer on the wayMy God has done so many great things, great thingsHold on, hold on, there is an answer on the wayMy God has done so many great things, great things
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold onHold on, hold on, hold on, hold onHold on, hold on, hold on, hold onYou can make it, you can make itYou can make it for he has done great things
I believe He's a God that alwaysI believe He's a God that alwaysI believe He's a God who always answers prayersYes, He does
Every prayer, waiting on the answer only to discover He is nearAnd He hears every prayer for He has done great thingsAnd I believe He's a God that always answers prayer
I heard 'em say the prayers of the righteous availeth muchAnd now today I can testify that I believe itNow on my way I wanna let you know that He will keep youWhen the storms of life arise, sleepless nights and desperate criesHe's captured every tear assuring me that He hears
Every prayer, waiting on the answer only to discover He is nearAnd He hears every prayer for He has done great thingsI believe He's a God that always answers prayer
Don't despise the tears you've criedOr the prayers that you have prayedHeaven heard your every wordAnd the answer, the answer's on the way
I heard 'em say there is an answer on the wayMy God has done so many great things, great thingsHold on and you will see there is an answer on the wayMy God has done so many great things, great things
Oh, there is an answer on the wayMy God has done so many great things, great thingsHold on, hold on, there is an answer on the wayMy God has done so many great things, great things
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold onHold on, hold on, hold on, hold onHold on, hold on, hold on, hold onYou can make it, you can make itYou can make it for he has done great things
I believe He's a God that alwaysI believe He's a God that alwaysI believe He's a God who always answers prayersYes, He does
Thank You Lord sa kantang to ipinapakita na You answer's prayer. Thank You for Your LOVE GRACE MERCY BLESSINGS sa buhay ko..
To God be the Glory :)
0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento