(1st verse)
What a moment
You have brought me to
Such a freedom I have found in You
You're the Healer
Who makes all things new
Yeah yeah yeah
~Bridge~
I'm not going back
I'm moving ahead
Here to declare to You
My past is over in You
All things are made new
Surrendered my life to Christ
I'm moving, moving forward
(2nd verse)
You have risen
With all power in Your hands
You have given me
A second chance
Hallelujah hallelujah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(back to bridge)
~Chorus~
You make all things new
Yes
You make all things new
And I will follow You
Forward
What a moment
You have brought me to
Such a freedom I have found in You
You're the Healer
Who makes all things new
Yeah yeah yeah
~Bridge~
I'm not going back
I'm moving ahead
Here to declare to You
My past is over in You
All things are made new
Surrendered my life to Christ
I'm moving, moving forward
(2nd verse)
You have risen
With all power in Your hands
You have given me
A second chance
Hallelujah hallelujah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(back to bridge)
~Chorus~
You make all things new
Yes
You make all things new
And I will follow You
Forward
This few days ang weird ng feeling ko. Hindi ko maintindihan parang ang dami kong worry sa katawan.. Indeed hindii ko masasagot kung bakit? But God give me answer na hindi ko kayang intindihin yung iniisip Niya para sakin. Kung gaano kaganda yung plano nya para sakin.. And I'm so thankful that si God yung tinakbohan ko nung naguguluhan ako..
Kasi kung sa tao ko lang din sasabihin ikukuwento. Siguro mas lalo akong maguguluhan.. Pero thank God kasi nanjan Siya kahit nasaan man ako puwede ko Siyang kausapin tawagan sabihan ng problema and He will give us PEACE LOVE and COMFORT. Thank you Lord Jesus for the inspiring message every day :) To God be the Glory.
0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento