while watching movie "Devil Inside"
and eating Bread Story :D
^
^
Buang lang kami dito
Dinner!! Crom's BBQ.. sarap!!
v
v
Ice cream!!
with Bryan :)
Model ng ice cream :)
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ~Author Unknown
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. ~Author Unknown
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit
A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad. ~Arnold H. Glasgow
Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends. ~Author Unknown
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ~Donna Roberts
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ~Author Unknown
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. ~Author Unknown
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit
A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad. ~Arnold H. Glasgow
Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends. ~Author Unknown
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ~Donna Roberts
Ang saya lang ng araw na to na kita ko ulit si Jef Rindale Jaypee Bryan Simon.. Indeed it’s a wonderful day! puro kuwentuhan at walang katapusang tawanan..
Thank You Lord :)
0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento