2/20/15

Chapter 4: How To Keep From Going Wrong

Life goes wrong when you make wrong decision.

WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
You make wrong decisions when you make them alone.

It's very important to bring others in on your decisions and I'm not just talking about consulting other humans; I'm talking about consulting God.

We are tempted to just make decisions ourselves, because we can.

Your message can only come out when God's holding you up.

Our relationship with God is the only thing that can hold us up so that we can write out the message He wants to communicate to this world through us.

You'll never know it; you'll never fulfill it; you'll get it all wrong unless you go to God for guidance. You want to make right decisions? Don't do it alone. Make sure you are connecting with God. Get renewed; pray, talk with Him, listen.

You are making wrong decision when you are not being honest.

God was calling hin to be a leader, but you can't lead and not be honest, openhearted and trithful. You can't lead and cover up sin. 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento