2/4/15

Devotional Art Diaries

Hebrew11:6
"But without faith it is imposible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." If you struggle to believe, remember: Just because you don't see God doesn't mean He doesn't exist. He promises to be found by those who seek Him..

Matthew 9:12 "Those who are well have no need of physician, but those who are sick." There's advantage in our weakness, 
There is blessing in our pain;
It is when we're feeling helpless
That God's grace and strength sustain..

John 15:15
"No longer do I call you servants,... But I have called you friend, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you." In a genuine friendship, one's faithfulness can shore up the other's in times of discouragement or fear. That is what Jesus is to us our always faithful, forever Friend...

Philippians 3:13-14
"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." As we know Christ more, we discover the insignificance of worldly treasures. Our true goal should be to know Christ and His power..

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento