9/12/13

September 12, 2001


It's my spiritual birthday.. Thank You Lord for saving me..For sustaining me for 12 wonderful years... And waaait! You're just starting to really mold me into the person and into the woman You have created me to be!

Sobrang nakaka-excite tong season na to Lord with You... You as my Provider, You as my Deliverer, You as my Savior, You as my Boyfriend, You as my ultimate Lover, You as my Source of security, You as my Refuge, You as my Father... Lord consume me! Sayong sayo ko, Lord... Help me align the desires of my heart to Your will... Salamat Lord for another year of adventure with You.... I love You, Lord!!!!


Lord, thank You for the ride for the past 12 years. You still have the wheel, take charge for the rest of my journey.
 
Thank You for saving me and dying on the Cross for me, Jesus... I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MY LIFE WOULD BE IF I DIDN'T ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR IN MY LIFE. GRABE LANG. Salamat, Lord ulit!!!!! Mahal kita!!! 

C;♥

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento