8/1/13

Half of July Blog: Random

"I am sure God keeps no one waiting unless He sees that it is good for him to wait."
-C.S. Lewis

Meet my not new devotional note book.. I love it because it is orange :)

it's a receipt  from a fast food chain thingy.. And my friend Sarip is having a training there so we visit him with Aloysia and Jean.. We don't have camera that day so i think this one is a good remembrance on that day. Right? Anyway this is us


I love them so much.. ( LtR Aloysia, Sarip, moi and Jean)


Sitting like a villain because i got what i want :) just kidding the real story behind this picture is i got my TOR and Diploma in our school.. Done with everything!! Praise God! 
But wait about that green bag there I miss the guy who own' that..

God's Eternal Blessings
God’s eternal blessings flows down from above to equip us in His mission to spread His wondrous love so He can always use us and stretch us in our faith so we may be a blessing to others by His grace for everything we need, God will graciously provide through His eternal blessings that’s abundant in our lives.
-M.S Lowndes


I'm cleaning my room and i saw this inspirational letter from our thesis professor.. Sweet right? 
Thank you Ms. E. God bless you!

 You are my freedom
Jesus you’re the reason.
"For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline." 2Timothy 1:7
(one of my bedroom window)
 God always wake me up by the sunlight that coming out from this window.

 "Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard."
Sige masaktan ka lang. Masaktan ka lang ng lubusan :)

(Some one hurt me that day that's why i post it but I already forgive them)

Why I forgive them.. Listen to this podcast from Victory Pioneer
and here's my notes:
Theirs no limit for forgiveness.
Matthew 18:21-22 Forgiveness “Then Peter came and said to him, “Lord, if another member of the church sins against me, how often should I forgive? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “Not seven times, but, I tell you, seventy-seven times.
We have 490 times a day to forgive.
1. We owe a debt/sin that we can never repay. ( I owe debt/sin that I can never repay)
2. God has forgiven us a great debt. ( let go / forgive them )
Matthew 18:29
"His fellow servant fell down before him and begged for a little more time. ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it,’ he pleaded."
3.Forgive as God has forgiven us.
Ephesians 4:32
“and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you."
Colossians 3:13
“Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive."
Matthew 6:14-15
“For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; but if you do not forgive others, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."
Pastor Robert Hern never fail to make me cry.. 


You are my freedom. Jesus, You’re the reason I’m kneeling again at Your throne, where would I be without You here in my life…

this cover is so so so so nice because it's like you are singing in a karaoke and it's praise and worship.. Awesome! You should subscribe to it. If you are in a praise and worship team or in a solo you can use this for your practice.. I hope that make sense :)


Nothing else matters, nothing in this world will do
Jesus You’re the center, everything revolves around You! 

This song make me feel that my life is all about the greatness, mercy and grace of God. And that's sweet because I'm a sinner but he still loves me.. Jesus be the center.

I can trough Christ.
this is what I'm talking about earlier my diploma :)

Temptation it is..
Kuya's birthday cake from Dale and company.. Thank you guys for interrupting my sleep (kidding) anyway i enjoy your ice cream.. God bless you Guys!


Sunday's OOTD 
because i wear that heels look what happened.. nothing happened :)

meet my new reading/teacher glass..

say hello to my new wall collage. can you see the heart thaaaang??

"Habakkuk 3:19 "The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights."
God is our strength. He will make our feet quick like the deer and mind focused. He will enable us to pursue greater heights. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Rely on God’s strength today! God bless! "

Indeed God is our strength. Let’s all rely on God’s strength as we do our job, study our lessons and serve in our churches. 

- RM

It’s a hany and flat tops tuesday.. 

Yes No Yes No Yes Yes No.. it's a nice movie for the ugly truth :D

Philemon 1:1-25
Themes in the Book of Philemon:
Forgiveness is a key theme. Just as God forgiveness us, he expects us to forgive others, as we find in the Lord’s prayer. Paul even offered to pay Philemon for anything Onesimus had stolen. Grace is a gift from God, and out of gratitude, we can show grace to others. 
-devotion

I'm gonna trust God..
I will :)

because i'm still waiting for that call :)

I like this kind of music..

Miryenda time.. Hey look at my new ice tea glass cutie potootiee :)

“If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.”

with zeh boy's playing monopoly.. LOSER!!

I who have nothing but you I love you..

very well said..

so yeah I guess that's all.. God bless you all!

C; ♥





  

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento