8/15/13

In our week spot //

The Life of Gideon Judges 7:1-22

Humility / humble in the eyes of the God. 
God's grace is sufficient.

2 Corinthians 12:9-12

9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.
11 I have become foolish; you yourselves compelled me. Actually I should have been commended by you, for in no respect was I inferior to the most eminent apostles, even though I am a nobody. 12 The signs of a true apostle were performed among you with all perseverance, by signs and wonders and miracles.

Hunger for encouragement.

Never try to swim alone find someone who will encourage you. Ask God to encourage you.

Hold on to you're faith.

Hebrews 11:32-34
32 And what more shall I say? For time will fail me if I tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets, 33 who by faith conquered kingdoms, performed acts of righteousness, obtained promises, shut the mouths of lions, 34 quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

Humility + Hunger for encouragement + Hold on to you're Faith = Honor in life to God

Every thing we need is God.





 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento